What We Offer
Central Tech offers a set of services that benefits not only current students and clients, but also members of the public.
Full-time students at Central Tech have access to financial aid, grants, and scholarships to help cover the cost of training. High school students who have scheduling issues that interfere with attending Central Tech may be able to fulfill their academic requirements as a part of their Central Tech class. Some classes serve as excellent preparatory classes for the college-bound student, while the Turning Point program helps students graduate with their diploma instead of a GED.
Business and individuals can benefit from Central Tech’s Business and Industry Services division, which prides itself on providing customized training to fit the individual needs of its clients.
Central Tech’s BIS division serves all industries across the Central Tech district from agriculture and aerospace, to oil and gas, and manufacturing.
Central Tech’s Employment Services department, provides members of the community who are challenged mentally, physically, or otherwise have trouble finding and keeping employment, help with discovering the right employer and finding personal success.
If you’ve applied for a job with the federal government and are required to take a merit test, Central Tech can do that, too, as it is an established testing site.
Can’t seem to fit in everything you want to do? If your need for academics at high school conflicts with your desire to attend Central Tech, then academic options may be available at Central Tech. High school students enrolled in one of our full-time programs may have the option of enrolling in academic credit also. *Approval through your high school is required.
Prepare for college with these courses offered through the Pre-Engineering Academy, Biomedical Sciences or the Oklahoma School of Science & Mathematics.
- Algebra II
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus BC
- Calculus III
- Differential Equations
- General Physics
- AP Physics C Mechanics
- AP Physics C Electricity & Magnetism
- Computer Science
Financial Aid is available at Central Tech to provide assistance to students who, without such aid, would not be able to attend school. Financial assistance is offered in the form of grants, part-time employment, scholarships, and other federally funded programs for which students with financial need may be eligible.
Do all classes qualify? No. Financial aid is only available for career majors of 600 hours or more. Please refer to the career major/class you are interested in before applying for financial aid.
Central Tech Federal School Code: 009964
For Section Five of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Employment Services is a unique employment service that provides support services in the competitive workforce to individuals with a mental, physical, medical or cognitive disability. An employment consultant performs specialized assessments to determine an appropriate job match. Once employment has been located, on-the-job training and services are provided by the training specialist on an as-needed basis. Employment Services provides excellence in assessment, job development, training, and employment support.
If you have any of the following:
- Sleep Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Bipolar Disorder
Or any other physical, medical, or cognitive disability that affects your ability to work, then you may qualify for:
FREE vocational rehabilitation services including, but not limited to:
- Job Placement
- Career Assessment and Interest Inventory
- Job Interviewing Techniques & Practices
- Resume Services
- Social Security Benefits Counseling
By opening your job searches to qualified people with disabilities, you gain access to a vital pool of workers… creating higher retention, better performance, increased production and tax incentives. How? Contact us today at 918.227.9262.
For more information, go to the Work Opportunity Tax Credit website.
State Merit Testing
- Please call Central Tech’s Education Service Center (ESC) at 918.227.9264 to schedule your test.
- Exams are held on Monday’s at 8:30am (unless campus is closed for a holiday.)
- Please arrive on campus by 8:20am. (No personal items are allowed in the testing room.)
- You must bring your Office of Personnel Management (OPM) letter.
- You must bring a government issued photo ID. (Drivers License or Passport)
- Results will come from OPM through the Mail in 3-4 days following the test date.
- Yes, and more. Central Tech offers hands-on technical training to high school students and adults. In addition, Central Tech offers academic classes, credit recovery and Turning Point. Students can receive the credits needed in English, math, science and social studies.
- Highly qualified teachers assist Turning Point students with academic classes for half of the day, and students choose from one of Central Tech’s full-time classes for the other half of the day.
- Academic courses are internet-based through Odyssey Ware. This program allows students to work at their own pace.
- Students may also choose to work on assignments from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Small class sizes give students the ability to receive more one-on-one instruction.
- The self-paced individualized training with open entry and open exit classes provides a great benefit to students.
Central Tech offers many classes with hundreds of career choices. Central Tech recruiters can help you make a choice that’s right for you.
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, Audio Video Technology & Communications
- Business, Management & Administration
- Health Science
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics