CENTRAL TECH CLASSES
Full-time classes provide progress-based instruction and are designed for students seeking career or technical training. High School students can attend part-time and tuition-free. Adults can attend mornings, afternoons or both.
Classes are organized by career clusters. Select the classes that interest you to start exploring future career opportunities.
LAW, PUBLIC SAFETY, SECURITY & CORRECTIONS
SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING & MATH
HOW TO APPLY TO FULL-TIME CLASSES
- Visit our campus through a school or personal tour
- Fill out an application and return it to a Central Tech Recruiter or your high school counselor. Applications are available below, on Central Tech campuses, and at high schools in our district.
- A Central Tech Recruiter will interview you for the class and answer any questions you have.
Central Tech Short-Term, or Adult Career Development (ACD), classes are offered to individuals seeking to enhance career skills, earn industry recognized certifications, continue professional education or explore personal interests. Some classes may be taken in sequence to build a career path.
Classes are offered during the weekdays, evenings, and on weekends.
Certified Medication Aide (CMA)
Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
CPR & First Aid
Medical Billing & Insurance Coding
Medical Skills & Preparation
Medication Administration Technician
SHORT-TERM ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
Full payment of fees is due at the time of enrollment. Class space is not reserved without fee payment, a PO number, or sponsor authorization. Special testing fees for certifications are not included in the course fee. Book/supply costs are not included in the tuition cost. Course fees may be paid by cash, credit card, or check. Payment plans are an option on a case-by-case basis.
Anyone age 16 or older may enroll in a short-term class on a first-come, first-served basis. Certain regulations may apply. Enrollment is taken by the Adult Education/ACD staff Monday through Thursday from 8AM-9:30PM.
The class is refundable in full if the class is cancelled by Central Tech. Student-requested tuition refunds for short-term classes:
• Before class begins or prior to 2nd class meeting – Full refund less $10 processing fee
• After 2nd class meeting – NO REFUND
• TEXTBOOKS – no refund